Thursday, July 30, 2020

8th Zilhijjah Imam Husayn (a.s.) left Mecca and started the journey for Iraq

Imam Husayn (a.s.) intended going towards Iraq, he stood up and delivered the following sermon:
“Praise be to Allah! By Allah’s will only! There is no power but with Allah! And Blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger!
...Verily I proceed to­wards the place of my martyrdom, which has been selected for me. It is as if I see the wolves of the desert (of Bani Umayyah) separating each part of my body between Nawawees and Karbala, and filling their empty bellies and utricles. There is no escape from that which has been written down by the pen of destiny, and the pleasure of our Household (Ahlul Bayt) lies in the pleasure of Allah....”

📚 Nafasal Mahmum by Sheikh Abbas al-Qummi (a.r.)


No comments:

Post a Comment